Excessive dog barking can be a frustrating ordeal, especially when it’s by an over-protecting puppy responding to every sound that he hears. Getting your dog’s barking under control early is important. The last thing you want is for this behavior to become a habit.
Dogs bark for many reasons—to frighten away scary animals, express their needs, or simply to get the attention of the people around them.
If they do it too frequently though it’ll drive any reasonably sane person crazy!
If you’d like to correct this behavioral issue, you can invest in an anti-barking device.
Here’s a list of the best anti-dog barking products on the market.
Best Anti-Dog Barking Devices
- Click on the app and start the anti-dog bark & stop dog sound.
- Change the sound frequency different category for stop barking.
- Choose the sound volume for works to stop barking.
- Silent your dog with ultrasonic anti-bark sounds in this anti dog app.
- stay away with dog
- dog keep silent
- Frequency customization option
- unlimited frequency
- Unlimited sounds
- User friendly app design
- Train Them Safely: Before dogs develop the bad habit of barking at others, or an attack mindset, an ultrasonic dog trainer can prevent and control the behavior from the day they turn 6 months old! And while a regular dog training clicker is great for training in positive behaviors, the STÙNICK handheld anti-bark training will chill out all the negative ones, so you get greater results in puppy training!
- How It Works: When your dog performs an anti-social action (like dog barking, aggression, or running off), simply press the button on your ultrasonic device and the irritating noise will stop dogs from barking or stop them in their tracks to discourage the bad behavior. You won’t hear it, but it annoys them! Keep training the behavior for 3-10 days to allow the conditioning reflex to learn the new action.
- Effective Up To 20 Feet: Did your dog just run off? It’s ok, hit the button and they’ll stop from anywhere up 20 feet. Then call them back and reinforce the Good behavior with a treat. And, if you have neighbors dogs who bark, point this anti barking training gadget in their direction as a deterrent and in 10 days they might have learned the new behavior too! Not suitable for deaf or hearing impaired pet.
- Can I Scare Dog Away? While these anti barking devices feature a sonic anti-barking deterrent and bright Flashlight to shine into eyes, you cannot use it as a safety device against attacking or aggressive dogs They may not be trained or conditioned, and you can never know exactly how tough or angry the other dog is. Use dog barking control devices as a noise repellent or training tools only.
- The STÙNICK dog training ultrasonic sound device is made with a watertight ABS casing, so you can take it out even on rainy days. It takes 1x 9V Battery (Batteries Not Included) and also comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee if it’s not right for your dog, and a 12-Month Manufacturing Warranty if it is! So why not try it out now and command your dog to “play nice” in public.
- Dog Bark Control and Training - Our ultrasonic anti-barking device provides a safe and effective solution for dog training and dog bark control. It can effectively train your dogs to stop bad behaviors such as dog barking, digging, fighting, etc. With this anti-barking device, when your dog is doing some bad behaviors, simply press the button and point the ultrasonic dog training device directly at him. And when he reacts positively, please kindly praise and reward him to help him learn better.
- Suitable for All Sizes Dogs and Gentle Training - Regardless of the breeds or sizes of the dogs, their hearing range is the same. CEGNO ultrasonic bark control aid emits ultrasonic sound at 25KHZ which will not affect humans but can grab dogs’ attention. Comparing to the dog shock collar, this anti barking device will be a safer and gentler training option. CEGNO is committed to building better communication channels for humans and pets, in a gentle and efficient way.
- 16.4ft Large Bark Control Range, Indoor and Outdoor - This ultrasonic bark deterrent has 16.4ft effective control range, which is longer than the normal range 6ft. And its portable design makes it suitable to be used indoor or outdoor. You can use it to train your own dog, or you can carry it around to drive away unfriendly dogs you encounter on the road.
- No Skills Required, Easy To Use - CEGNO anti barking device is designed for people without dog training skills. With CEGNO, everyone can train the dogs professionally. No skills required, simply press and hold the button, the bark deterrent will emit an ultrasonic sound to attract the dog’s attention. The LED light on top of the button can indicate working status and low power mode.
- Portable And Ergonomic- Lightweight and easy to carry around anywhere you need to use it: home, in the park, in the car or for neighbors dog. Our anti barking device comes with an adjustable wrist strap and it's ergonomic design making it fit nicely in your hand, also fit comfortably into your pocket.
- Dog Bark Control and Dog Training - Our ultrasonic barking control devices provide a safe and effective solution for dog training and bark control. The anti bark device can effectively train your dogs to stop unwanted behaviors such as barking, digging, eating unsafe food, fighting, etc.
- Suitable for All Size Dogs - The average human hearing frequency range is 20HZ~20KHZ, and the dog can hear a wider range from 15HZ to 120KHZ. MODUS ultrasonic bark control emits ultrasonic sound at 25KHZ, so the sound doesn’t affect humans, but can grab dogs’ attention.
- Convenient to Use Outdoor - MODUS ultrasonic dog barking deterrent devices just fit nicely in your hand and comes with an adjustable anti-static wrist strap. The control range of MODUS bark deterrent is 16.4ft. As we use ultrasonic technology, it works effectively on all sizes of dogs.
- Easy to Use - When you press & hold the button of the MODUS ultrasonic barking control devices, it will emit an ultrasonic sound that can only be heard by dogs. The LED indicator lights up green when the device is working and emitting ultrasonic sound. Press the button for over 10 seconds, the barking control devices will be turned off automatically. The device is powered by 4 AAA batteries (Included).
- User’s Guidance - The ultrasonic anti barking device doesn't effective in dogs with hearing problems and we don’t recommend using this product on dogs under six months or above 8 years old. Training is required to achieve highly effective and long-lasting use.
- Durable and Weatherproof: Built with the highest level of quality to ensure long term use; it is waterproof and durable so it can withstand any weather conditions; making it an excellent outdoor bark control for dogs.
- Light Weight: This version is light weight and was designed super cute and adorable for outdoor decor; although it may be used indoors as well - it isn't recommended.
- Effective Range Up to 50 Feet: 1: Low Range (up to 15 feet); Mode 2: Medium Range (up to 30 feet); Mode 3: High Range (up to 50 feet).
- Adjustable Ultrasonic Level Control: Safe for small medium large dogs. Emits harmless, but effective sound to control excessive barking.
- Anti Barking Device safe, humane and professional way to train your dog to stop barking.
- The ultrasonic dog barking control device is a safe and efficient dog training tool for pets, suitable for various situations.
- The dog-friendly ultrasonic waveform designed for the hearing characteristics of the dog makes the dog barking silencer easier for the dog to understand and learn.
- The portable design makes the anti-bark device suitable for indoor or outdoor use, and can be easily hung on a tree or wall.
- The dog training and barking control equipment uses two sonic devices that can reach 16.5 feet and can stop unfriendly dogs.
- Safe and reliable barking control device makes your pet dog closer to your life
- 2-in-1 training and anti barking device: The ultrasonic dog barking control device is a pet-safe and efficient dog training tool with two modes, suitable for various scenarios. Deterrent mode: Emit a higher intensity ultrasonic sound while the flashlight flashes as a warning to prevent other dogs from approaching you. Training mode: Emit a lower intensity ultrasonic sound to assist in daily dog training such as stop excessive barking, fighting, biting, and correct other unwanted behaviors
- Powerful dual ultrasonic speakers: Dog training and bark control device UT01 uses two speakers that reach up to 19.7 ft to deter unfriendly dogs. And its portable design makes the anti barking device suitable to be used indoor or outdoor. You can use the ultrasonic dog bark deterrent to train your dog or carry it around to drive away. High-frequency flashlights combined with ultrasound to increase the deterrence, especially at night or low-light environment
- Ultra battery life and rechargeable: DOG CARE stop dog barking device UT01 is rechargeable with a standard USB included in the box. Taking this portable no barking device with you, for up to 4 months of use without charging it again (Suppose use 10 times a day and 10 seconds at a time). Only need 4-5 hours to fully charge. Standby time is up to 6 months. Suitable for long-distance travel, indoor or outdoor activities, without worrying about low power issues
- Curated sound wave design: Dog-friendly ultrasonic waveform designed for dogs’ hearing characteristics makes this stop barking dog device easier for dogs to understand and learn. This DOG CARE barking control device with the special waveform greatly raises the training effect. Note: This dog barking deterrent device UT01 should not be used in front of people and should not be blocked by walls
- Correct unwanted behavior: The ultrasonic dog barking deterrents UT01 emits an ultrasound of 25 KHZ, which will not affect humans but can grab dogs’ attention without worrying about hurting your dogs. The dog barking deterrent device is a good choice to control excessive barking, digging chewing, fighting, and other unwanted behaviors. When the dog stops inappropriate behavior, please give the dog food, threats, or petting to reinforce the training's effect
Last update on 2021-05-08